Casuals – Reporting Sick Benefits & WCB

All welfare paying casuals (RWF and “A” Board) are reminded to notify the Local 500 Office Staff when you are going off work on sick benefits and prior to returning to work.

You should also provide a copy of your application for WI (and any updates) to the office so that copies can be given to the M&G Committee.

Any casual in receipt of WCB benefits should also advise the Office Staff who will explain what paperwork is required for the office.