If You Are Suspended for Non-Payment

If YOU ARE SUSPENDED for non-payment of monies owed to the Union you must:

  • Pay up to and including ALL monies owed (Partial payments are NOT acceptable).
  •  Cash or cheques ONLY.  Preferably cash.  You can phone the Union office to enquire as to how much you owe.

If you work while under suspension you can/will be charged with GIMMICKING.

It is your responsibility maintain your “IN GOOD STANDING” status.

We do not like to suspend workers, but in fairness to the majority of our members who adhere to the rules, it would be unjust to not insist that all members are treated equitably. This means that you are responsible for the monies you owe the Union.