Make Sure Your Contact Info Is Up-to-date at the Union Office (also change at Despatch Hall)

It’s important for Union Members and Casuals to make sure that the Local 500 office has your up-to-date mailing address and phone number(s).

This is especially important as, in the new year, health and welfare coverage will start to be made available to all Casuals who have the hours to qualify (forms will need to be mailed to you).

You can come into the office to fill out a form, call the office to advise of the change, or fill out the address change form on this website under “Member/Casual Services”.

You will also need to change your info at the Despatch Hall.