- SPEED LIMITS are to be followed.
- STOP SIGNS are to be adhered to.
- TRAFFIC PATTERNS, as defined by site operations and safety committees, to be adhered to.
- The use of CELL PHONES and MP3/CD PLAYERS is PROHIBITED. Persons found using these devices during their work hours WILL BE DISCIPLINED.
- DEVIATIONS of the rules and regulations will create an UNSAFE work environment.
- Following these rules and regulations INCREASES THE SAFETY FACTOR of the job, thereby increasing our chance of going home with all parts still attached and working so we can enjoy the fruits of our labour and not end up disabled, or worse, dead!
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in DISCIPLINARY ACTION by the Company and/or Union.
SAFETY IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY!
Local 500 Safety Committee